As the Cleveland Rams, the franchise started in 1936. They changed their name to the Los Angeles Rams in 1946 when they repositioned to Los Angeles. After the 1994 NFL season, the Rams moved to St. Louis, Missouri, before returning to Los Angeles before the 2016 NFL season. The Los Angeles Rams’ franchise worth in 2020 is estimated to be $4 billion US dollars. Stan Kroenke owns the team as well as the NBA’s Denver Nuggets, NHL’s Colorado Avalanche, and Major League Soccer’s Colorado Rapids.
The squad presently plays its home games in the SoFi Stadium. Ram’s revenue in 2021 was estimated to be at 423 million dollars, with an operating income of around 78 million dollars. The team has achieved two Super Bowls – in 2000 and 2022. He also played in two Super Bowls in 1970 and 2002.
Date: 1936 – present
Division: NFC West
Headquarters: Los Angeles
Stadium: SoFi Stadium – Capacity: 70,240
Coach: Sean McVay
Owner/Chairman: Stan Kroenke
Awards & Honors: Super Bowl 2000; 2022
Los Angeles Rams Schedule 2022
- Week 1: vs. Bills, Thursday 9/8, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Week 2: vs. Falcons, Sunday 9/18, 4:05 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 3: @ Cardinals, Sunday 9/25, 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 4: @ 49ers, Monday 10/3, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Week 5: vs. Cowboys, Sunday 10/9, 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 6: vs. Panthers, Sunday 10/16, 4:05 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 7: BYE
- Week 8: vs. 49ers,, Sunday 10/30, 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 9: @ Buccaneers, Sunday 11/6, 4:25 p.m. PT (CBS)
- Week 10: vs. Cardinals, Sunday 11/13, 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 11: @ Saints, Sunday 11/20, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 12: @ Chiefs, Sunday 11/27, 4:25 p.m. (FOX)
- Week 13: vs. Seahawks, Sunday 12/4, 4:05 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Week 14: vs. Raiders, Thursday 12/8, 8:15 p.m. ET (Amazon Prime)
- Week 15: @ Packers, Monday 12/19, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Week 16: vs. Broncos, Sunday 12/25, 4:30 p.m. PT (CBS/Nickelodeon)
- Week 17: @ Chargers, Sunday 1/1, 8:20 p.m. PT (NBC)
- Week 18: @ Seahawks, TBD
Los Angeles Rams Total 2022 Salary Cap
- Maximum Salary Cap: $201,100,000
- Active Contracts: $206,677,305
- Injured Reserve: $13,522,002
- Dead Cap: $48,193,357
- Total Cap: $184,185,438
- Est. Cap Space: $2,913,703
Who is the best player on the Los Angeles Rams 2022?
Aaron Donald of the Los Angeles Rams won the Best NFL Player award in 2022. Aaron Donald is the highest-paid non-quarterback in NFL history.
According Spotrac Aaron Donald signed a 3 year, $95,000,000 contract with the Los Angeles Rams, including a $25,000,000 signing bonus, $95,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $31,666,667. He’s also one of the best defensive players ever.
According to CBSsports Cooper Kupp is one of the best in the league at his position but can also do much more than just man-to-man coverage. He was really good near the line of scrimmage last season and has evolved into a much better zone-coverage player.